3 Point Plan
- Expand resources to establish affordable housing for all incomes throughout the entire city.
- Support the creation of a proposal to establish and expand rent-to-own housing opportunities.
EQUITABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
-Transit-oriented development to bring mixed housing units, stores, businesses, and more within walking/cycling distances and on the bus routes.
-Creating and expanding mentorship programs for local business owners.
-Revitalize all neighborhoods.
- Funding restorative justice programs in our community.
- Working closely with RCSD to provide a holistic changemaker approach to youth and adult education.
- Working within local colleges and trade schools to create and expand affordable opportunities for adult learners.
- Establishment of language centers for access to resources.